Thursday, April 5, 2012

tera gold because no need to. I and Real Madrid in two yearsThe contract - IAV

129777329834531250_250March 31: Punto radio yesterday claimed that Jose Mourinho has and the city agreed on the coach for the next season, the Aspen is claimed that Martin Carthy and Mourinho cracks have been irreconcilable, between two people is likely one will leave this summer in bonawu. In the press conference before the match against Osasuna Real Madrid, Mourinho responded to these two related issues. MouryOverall denied media reports and accused reporters cause trouble by spreading rumours. Jose Mourinho (data) "in terms of sports, people all around me to support me, Casillas and I do not have any problem, we don't have any stories. "The Jose Mourinho says," I deny links to Manchester City, I didn't talk to anyone, because no need to. I and Real Madrid in two yearsThe contract, so I am not going to answer your question. "The Jose Mourinho to reporters immediately fired:" after the UEFA Champions League semi-finals last year, we open up the truth, and was almost killed. After the King's Cup out, we criticize the referee, and then the pain. After the game against Villarreal, we have decided not to speak, we did not criticize anyone, we can no longer go unpunished. IDinner, enjoy good food, we create a harmonious atmosphere of undisputed. I think we did very well, but was criticized again. Problem is not with us, but you press, you've decided, you decide whether we are nervous or feel the pressure is huge. "Ra��l Guardiola hailed as Spain best player in the history, Mourinho talking about Lord of the Rings:" RaulPerformance is fantastic, if he can at the end of Real Madrid's own history better. When I was real Madrid, Raul has decided to leave, and his departure has nothing to do with me. "Bi Ba at its shiniest Cup after less than 48 hours to visit Camp Nou, Mourinho refused to talk about answers to the topic:" I prefer not to comment on the sth " No match for Real Madrid away from home last season 0:1 aosasuIs satisfied that Mourinho talking to this critical battle tonight: "last season after losing, I said, playing in Pamplona is difficult. Each other to play very fast, dynamic, and is very aggressive. I have also repeatedly brought, I like the referee's performance last season. In Pamplona, we learned had to go all out from the start. Competitors will have more fighting spirit,We are real Madrid, I understand that. I will not answer questions about football, I will only tell you about Khedira, di Maria comeback, but not playing full 90 minutes. We have to continue to win and get enough points. "Real Madrid Hotel 600 metres away, put on a concert last night, will this affect Real Madrid to rest? "I was not inWho at the opening Party, we slept very well. I prefer playing the game on Sunday, of course, but it is impossible. If you can be quiet, of course tera power leveling, better, but a little noise is no problem. If more people like it, for us, it is also dynamic. "The Jose Mourinho continued. This service will continue to replace Pepe mavalane first, Mourinho praised France small: "tabibulanke moreColor. They are very smart, was a man, but faster in the Vara. I very much respect Blanco, I also know the mavalane was a child, but I hope he is more excellent than Blanco. Zidane will coach Real Madrid in the future? Ask him to. "While Real Madrid has announced a big list, Pepe continued to be suspended, di Maria shangyu comeback, Khedira, and Ricardo Carvalho and Lassana-Diarra truce due to injuries, kaliehong lost due to technology reasons. List of Real Madrid 19 national people's Congress: goalkeeper: Casillas, and Adan, and Mecias Defender: mavalane tera gold, and Alvaro Arbeloa coca tera gold, and Marcelo, Ramos, and Albiol, and keentelang midfielder: Altintop, Shaheen, and Eritrea Cir, Esteban Granero, and card card, Harvey-Alonso, di Maria forward: Ronaldo, And Yi Guayin, and Benzema (in) Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment