Saturday, December 3, 2011

will give seniors face

129668659923437500_50 <a href="http://www.power-leveling.co.uk/diablo-3-gold/">diablo 3 gold</a>Flowers runner-up Huang Xi times: I don't mind Oh my own King Huang Xi times. Gold on November 27 in Qinghai sheep, excursions, new letters TV "blossoms under the Sun" ("flower") curtain for down the night of November 25, "of them are evil" Huang Xi times in this ultimate battle lead almost the whole night, champions last second defeat in the results are of high art Wang Xiaomin. Some people said it was after the game elite culture lost to popular tastes, some sayIt was conquered art market, but as Huang Xi times the parties do not think so. New Express Reporter in an exclusive interview, she said: "I don't care about the Championship, nor days later, I was the King. "New letters: today I have to congratulate you, be comforted you? Huang Xi: haha, should diablo 3 power leveling, of course, congratulate me, because ranking is really not important to me, I want to sayWhat wants to do is basically complete at this stage. Only regret is that I originally wanted to recite a poem on the stage, but was later Director group ever lost, because they think the singing competition is a singing competition, it is best not to engage in so many other things. New Express: the game from beginning to end, Champions is the second, whether the judgesAlso is a participant, including the presence of the journalists are good for you, but in the end you lose mass judges who will not be reconciled? Huang Xi times: not not fun, because the game for me is just such a process, like I said the words "game is not important, and I am important", I really think so. Competition from the beginning, I was treated here as a Party,When music plays, I think, well, it and we have a crazy. New Express: some people think you are lost to Wang Xiaomin because your music is elite music, require a certain amount of cultural levels will be like, what do you think of such an evaluation? Huang Xi times: no, no, no, I don't think so, I think the music's ultimate goal is to impress the audience. XiaominThe story resonate more people, this is definitely and cultural level doesn't matter, I believe that as long as the songs of experience people also have a similar story in the song, even if there are markets selling vegetables aunt will also resonate with, and was moved. New letters: why every song interpretation from Huang Xi sing is quite different in taste and the original? Huang Xi times: I do not follow the common sense just to change allImpressions of the music. Previously everyone's definition of music are pitch, intonation, but you say water, whistling, which nature can be measured by the most beautiful voices in it? I feel that I am free, music, too. New Express: I noticed that after you finish and give you "just smile" Granny whispered something then say what? Huang Xi: Oh, GrandmaBecause she is thirty or forty years after I, I was her thirty or forty years ago, happened to her story will happen to me one day. Singing after the grandmother said she did not follow the required by the Director to do her performance well, because when Director before asking her what rhythm to which direction do which actions, she told me that I'm sorry, not ready, I say grandmaYou are really very good, because what you do is good enough for me. New Express: there were rumours you have participated in prior to the race "kuainv" game, but sea election when it was brushed down, is it? Huang Xi times: no no, I have not participated in other reality shows, because in my mind's got talent is a relatively dull program. Participate in the "flower", becauseThey have got "Star Search" activities, then I would have recommended a veteran me, called me to let me race. My first reaction was--no kidding, I'm not going to. But then he also made a few calls me one after another, well, no way, will give seniors face, came. New news: now you feel sorry, still happy? Huang Xi times: highAh, because I didn't expect so many people supporting my music competition has also made many, many people know this document by Huang Xi times. New Express: a lot of people think that you will be the future of Tin Hau, do you have a vision on the? Huang Xi: Tin Hau? I don't care what Tin Hau well, I think as long as I did I wanted to do music and things, so in my worldWhere I is the King. Why to live for other people's thoughts? I was myself. New Express: your personality, your future way music do? You will not listen to the company's plans. Huang Xi times: I think my music needs to go myself, my musical inspiration comes from constantly walking, to all sorts of places, and feel all kinds of peopleGroup, listen to all kinds of stories. I think games of this period of time makes me feel a bit false, I desperately want to go to full charge, I might indeed not be whether the company arrangement, probably because I'm too self.

No comments:

Post a Comment