Thursday, December 15, 2011

and does everything really well. When you didn't have a smug

129667716776084142_20Wu JI Zun transition strength: 32 I don't wanna be Prince charming Wu JI Zun publicity new Hua long-Chongqing business daily reported on November 26 the happy magic, directed by Wilson Yip will be officially released on December 1, yesterday, the film crew came to Chongqing to advertise, except for Louis Koo and Wu, Director Wilson Yip, writer Edmond Wong, and starring Wu JI Zun, Ni Yan full debut. Since its debut, Wu JI Zun with handsome of appearance has starred in many idol dramasSet, but he admits intention to develop on the big screen in recent years, transition strength: "I am 32 years old, and really don't wanna be Prince charming. "On the restructuring" I had adolescence "Reporter: you said the happy magic is their anyway to film. Is this movie where I touch you? Wu JI Zun: I very early on they want to work with Director Wilson Yip.His films, such as the q series, the Dragon Tiger gate, Ah, I have seen, liked his style. Later met the Director himself, I would have felt right. And I haven't played this role--before I play the sorcerer Ling Feng and later split into two, one was my out of body experience, and the other is my body. I'm going to a movie swtor credits,Play two roles in very different ways, great fun. Reporter: is there any incorporated ideas to go to the movie? Wu JI Zun: Yeah. At first they wanted to make more teen action comedy, but the Director says don't want full of youth, some reflection of reality. Therefore, youth piece to the actress (Wu Qian). Those of us on the sorcerer is aAge, exiting the Lake, and then come out fighting. Reporter: but you are young! Wu JI Zun: me? Allright! But I was 32 years old, and early puberty. Promised after the play, in fact, I used to worry that the role of the character was designed to be too childish. I hate to be so. Later directors communicate with me, not I worried about the kind of "child", anti-I look forward to the kind of mature, character convergence point of the male role. On the partner "Louis Koo, quite interesting, actually," Reporter: but we see Wu Zun appearance is "tongyan", not to think of you will be 32 years old. Wu JI Zun: because of my appearance, there are those TV shows that I used to play a role, so often that it will be recalled that that part of the youth, handsome. In fact, I amAvoid these words. I really don't wanna be Prince charming, and I hope that man (man). Reporter: in the happy magic, you in shape playing himself had matured a little? Wu JI Zun: Fortunately, the appearance didn't change. Because the role of Ling Feng is also not a perfect person, and I'm pretty close to real-life status. Reporter: so youWill take the initiative to do some form of change? Louis Koo was deliberately burnt himself that year. Wu JI Zun: his Tan is to make skin look healthier! (Laughter) when we make movies also often talked about this topic, how Sun made beautiful and healthy. Because I myself have been trying to bask in the hope of man. He told me, when Sun lightTo wipe a layer of oil does not in fact wipe black faster and looks better. And then he would often Sun. When filming, to rest periods, in the case of conditional, he was the Sun. I really like to see Louis Koo film, on the screen as if he's cool, but I am really very interesting, very talkative and very enthusiastic. Talk about magic "most want instant mobile" Reporter: filmsThe fun you are magic magicians, if you can let you have a real life magic, what are you most like to learn magic? Wu JI Zun: instantly moved! Because I do not like to waste time in the car, plane, because it really is boring, and waste time. My family in Brunei, back really hard at a time. If you give me a three-day holiday, single aircraft back and forth at a timeSpend two days in the home can stay very short. What's more, it is difficult to have a three-day holiday. If you can move the magic moments, very soon I came home, my family came to China I will not need to run. Reporter: your family background, and does everything really well. When you didn't have a smug? Wu JI Zun: in fact I am in this circle are not always very smooth.Into before the line my boss in Brunei, to how to freedom on how freedom, after when I entered the entertainment business, 180 degree changing environment, I had lost--I do not have to go to acting lessons, never studied singing, initially doesn't speak Chinese. Sometimes I feel that myself nothing apart from shape, sometimes it will be very worried. Reporter: If you areYou are not a big star in real life, most want to do? Wu JI Zun: I was not a big star! The word trivial for me, I will now very ordinary, but I do have actors, those who concern me a little bit more than before I slip into it. Live interaction Wu JI Zun transfer to fans "stayed up secret" while knowing fans of Wu JI Zun an incredible amount and are very enthusiastic, but yesterday in huayi EastWest city saw "bloom" Wu Zun of fans really know his influence �C reporter at the scene saw, almost the entire film are fans of Wu JI Zun, for a variety of Wu Zun name signs and portraits. Wu JI Zun also quite friendly to fans, after the interview, fans shouted Wu JI Zun's name, Wu JI Zun originally to return to the lobby to stop laughing for fans were asked to: "What's the matter? "This sentence show halls screaming. In the interview, Wu JI Zun is also careful to answer fans questions, he said in an interview over a dozen years before could only sleep for 6 hours a day on average, and the secret of staying up late is "sleep not enough time to eat enough, enough to sleep a lot of nutrition, physical". Director ye Wei Wu Zun of praise: "I have seen the Jinyi Wei, he starred in, and different from the previous show idol dramas Wu Zun, so when we were looking for an actor, my first thought was his. After I finished swtor power leveling, personally think that he is the most suitable role. "

No comments:

Post a Comment